Menu

Friday, August 5, 2016

Greetings from the owner of this blog


Hello, I am the owner of this blog, my main reason for making this blog is for students especially Computer Science students to use these codes as reference in order to increase their base knowledge on the logic of programming, hopefully. 

The second reason for making this blog is because it is a requirement to gain 8% of my midterm grade or 4% of my overall a major subject of mine. 

Third reason is to experience making a blog and use this experience to further improve my knowledge and skills.
Even though my posts are amateurish, I do hope it can help develop the insights in programming of those reading my posts.
Thank you and Good Luck.
P.S. : I don't own this pic(obviously)
Update: It's 20% of my midterm now.
Image Source


No comments:

Post a Comment